What is ViewSourceWith
ViewSourceWith is an addon compatible with many mozilla applications.
The main goal allows users to open (and in some cases edit) page source with external applications but you can also...
Read more »
What you can do with ViewSourceWith
Firefox, Seamonkey, Flock, Songbird and Netscape users can
- open page source as DOM document, read faq
- open CSS and JS files present on page
- open images using your preferred image viewer (e.g. GIMP or ACDSee)
- open PDF links with Acrobat Reader or Foxit Reader or what you prefer
- edit textboxes content with your preferred editor and automatically see modified text on browser when you re-switch focus on it, this simplifies wiki pages editing, read faq
- open server side pages that generate the browser content, this simplifies web developer's debug, read server faq
- For desperate cases Microsoft IE can be added to editor list.
Thunderbird users can
- view the original messages received
- process messages to extract special infos from headers
- view attachments using different applications from default